Interchangeable to Ours
Compare Ceramic Steel to Ours
In your search for other boards please be
aware that Indoff has sold 100 times the patient
boards of all others combined. We are the only people with long term real world experience
with disinfectants and hospitals . We are also the only ones that have
solution to damage by disinfectants. Our
DaPlus film does add to the
board cost but it is a unique and effective solution. I has been
in service with no failures since 7/2007.
Disinfectants cause others boards to become harder and harder to
erase till they become so ghosted they are ugly and unusable.
We'd be happy to send you a board covered with our disinfectant resistant
film so you can do your own tests comparing DaPlus to other surfaces
that will almost certainly
lose their dry erase ability and exhibit extreme ghosting.
We have found that most hospitals will subject their boards to
disinfectants even if they try not to! This really is a case of
better safe than sorry!
Thanks for taking the time to read this and realize we are just trying
to make sure you get your money's worth. Allen Hutton
SEE our NEW Warrantee for Hospital use at
Other Reason to Use us!
* Our COAF
board allows future changeability at a very minimal Cost!
* Over 50,000 boards in Hospitals Now at
750 Locations and growing!
* Free Quality Layouts and $75 actual production Samples
* Our new Changeable Ohio frame allows board to be changeable in future at
* Options of Plastic, Aluminum or Wood Frames
* Pricing - we are the biggest because we have the best price on
* Options of Plastic Aluminum or Plastic Snap on Trays
* The Best Service, Price, Quality & Expertise Anywhere
* We have 3 Graphic Artists and our whole system is optimized to make
* Boards are .024" steel and are very Magnetic Receptive
* Our dye-sublimated boards are far superior to screened and direct
For Purchasing Departments that have
contracts with Office Max, Staples and Sign Shops
Contract Suppliers do not do and can not do what we do with
hospital boards, and if they do do it, they have to subcontract it out
to someone like us and then you just end up with additional markups and you
get so many layers that the custom work has high probabilities of error and
excessive lead times. We often sell to middlemen but it
really goes better when we deal direct.
This is really a situation where dealing with a specialist will save you
money and grief! Our experience doing 3,000 layouts will
translate to you success.
About Our Boards and US! about
Plexiglas Changeable Feature
Indoff CT is a master at producing quality
custom printed dry
erase boards. 12/17/2013